If you care about your corporate sustainability, why don’t you support urban composting and carbon drawdown while increasing your brand reputation and visibility? Our sponsorship packages come in all shapes and sizes
Sponsorship packages are tailor made for the recipients such as small groups of Drawdown Volunteers, Community Gardens, Schools, Charitable Organisations with their own veggie gardens and Climate Activist associations. The sponsor receives some benefits which vary for each package but which can include
- A dedicated project page on our site for 1 year, describing your company and your sponsored project.
- A plaque in the recipient site with your brand
- Your brand on the Jora composters (when they are part of the offering)
- Public mention at the composting workshop and to local press
- An article on our newsletter presenting you
- A nominal Carbon Drawdown certificate
- An article on LinkedIn mentioning you
- Monthly updates on facebook with photos and mention of you.
The recipient similarly receives a variable offering but which can include:
- Jora composters bearing the sponsor’s logo
- A supply of biochar
- A one day composting training seminar or public workshop event organised by our staff
- 3 months support
If you cannot sponsor but would like to receive a sponsored supply of SkyCarbon biochar, please fill in this form to get the selection process started
The cost of the sponsorship package varies according to the project but usually entails a minimum dollar amount – example $2500 – and a maximum participant amount – example 4 – for a $10 000 sponsorship.
Sponsorship packages are limited and are on a first come first serve basis. If you would like to receive a note from us 24 hours prior to launching the first group please sign up to our newsletter – we promise we will not send you more than one newsletter per month, and it will be interesting too!
Funding obtained via the sponsorships will be used exclusively to seed and support the creation of Local Carbon Network Projects worldwide.